Horrible picture but it’s been a long day \o/
30) Supernatural, House, That 70’s Show, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, The Following
53) Dr. Pepper, drawing, writing
2. what would you name your future kids?
3. do you miss anyone?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
9. who did you last see in person?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
11. are you listening to music right now?
12. what is something you want right now?
13. how do you feel right now?
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
15. personality description
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
17. opinion on insecurities.
18. do you miss how thing were a year ago?
19. have you ever been to New York?
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
21. age and birthday?
22. description of crush.
25. role model
27. things i hate
28. i'll love you if...
29. favourite film(s)
30. favourite tv show(s)
31. 3 random facts
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
33. something you want to learn
34. most embarrassing moment
35. favourite subject
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
37. favourite actor/actress
38. favourite comedian(s)
39. favourite sport(s)
40. favourite memory
41. relationship status
42. favourite book(s)
43. favourite song ever
44. age you get mistaken for
45. how you found out about your idol
46. what my last text message says
47. turn ons
48. turn offs
49. where i want to be right now
50. favourite picture of your idol
52. something i'm talented at
53. 5 things that make me happy
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
55. tumblr friends
56. favourite food(s)
57. favourite animal(s)
58. description of my best friend
59. why i joined tumblr
60. ask me anything you want
Gunna focus my efforts tonight on pounding out cleaning and organizing and sorting. Most the day has been shot from working on art thanks to errands and now I’m waiting for Lexi to crash and burn so I can work myself into exhaustion for my dental exam tomorrow.
BUT! My local cat rescue place has been looking for volunteers (and I can literally walk there it’s just up the street). They have a lot of cats (debating honestly pimping them as a Tumblr or something to try and encourage word around so cute kitties get adopted :( ), and have been full to the brim and people still are assholes and abandon their pets outside. DX (yes they have dogs too it’s just they are primarily cats, all dogs go into foster care).
Anyway! So Lexi loves the workers there and was eager to help and honestly she did a great job that I’ve settled and am going to aid in volunteering there in the mornings with Lexi. It’ll help burn energy for us both and I could use getting the fuck out of the house.
So yeah they were cool with me helping with networking and pimping them and such. /Nod. Should I do that as a second blog thing or…? (gunna go ahead and detail here more tho). (Also my volunteering will only be on weekdays. Saturdays they’re at Petsmart for adoption days if I remember right)
Here’s my current pictures: Stash Folder here
I named everyone that I remembered. (Parrot isn’t her name! She was a parrot cat who will climb onto your shoulders, or jump onto your head, if you were holding still long enough. I never saw her touch the ground and she stalked me :| ). || Prissy is a young adult who loved my phone, as in never stopped chewing on it and stole it once. She stalked me most of the visit as well. || Dante is an older male who was the calmest thing I seen and walked with a strut. You can tell he thought he owned the place /mafia vibes?? But ttly a sweetie || Annd Disabled Bbys, the one in the center only had three legs. They were from the same home where their owner lost both their job and house so had no choice but to give them up ; ^ ;
Yes the place looks old, because it is. It used to be a vet before the vet moved and they bought it out 18 years ago. They bought the building near them and are working off funds and donations to build a proper, larger, facility for what they need! This building has a main large room, and 4 smaller rooms + bathroom. (One thing mentioned was they want to build a protected outdoor facility so the cats that like the outside can go out into an enclosure safely to play).
But yeah the idea is while working there I can help pimp them and such, get individualized pimps up of their cats and can take to answering questions by taking the questions directly to them in hopes of getting some fluffy babies a new home.
But yes, the giant fluffy potroast, also known as “Murphey” is who we are foster caring. :) More on him later. (He’s big because his previous owner fed him so many treats :( So we’re hoping my two cats + Lexi can help get him to a healthy size. /nod!)
With so many precious babies, I think a separate blog for Cats R’ Us is a great idea and a great way to pimp.
Also volunteering on the weekdays HNNN you should take pics of you and Lexi with kitties <3333 Might also be a fun thing to add to a blog -nodnod-